||$100k - $105k + super
||about 1 month ago
- Growing not-for-profit organisation
- Great office location, close to public transport - flexibility offered
- Focus on continuous improvement & support a busy portfolio
Based in heart of Melbourne CBD, this well-known, large national not-for-profit is in the search of a highly motivated and versatile HR Business Partner to join their busy Melbourne team. Reporting directly to the HR Manager, the primary function of this role will be to support with significant workforce planning, ER queries, recruitment and lead a busy Vic region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of a recruitment strategy and identify improvements to current workforce model
- Provide management teams with succession planning in line with the company strategy
- Organisational Development, proactively understand development initiatives based upon employee engagement, motivation and contributions
- Learning & Development, understanding the training requirements for employees based on discussions with managers
- Assist in Performance Management and remuneration reviews
To be successful in this role you will have;
- The relevant Tertiary qualifications in HR
- 5 + years HR Consulting/ BP experience and demonstrated experience around workforce planning and development
- Significant experience in change management and growth environments
- Strategic mindset along with being a strong relationship builder with superior communication and organisational skills
In return, this organisation offers an enviable company culture, flexibility and an award winning wellbeing program.
- Comprehensive calendar of health & wellbeing initiatives
- Access to a range of learning & development opportunities
- Genuine work-life balance
- Based within close proximity to public transport
- Salary packaging benefits are available.
Please 'APPLY' today to be immediately considered. For further information please contact Charterhouse on 03 86106114 or email applications to Lizr@charterhouse.com.au.
All enquirers will be treated with discretion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.