|Salary:||$100k - $105k + super|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
- Provide management teams with coaching, advise and support pertaining to recruitment and succession planning
- Update applicable HR policies and procedures
- Interpret and apply a range of employment related legislation, including Awards, Agreements and Acts.
- Undertake routine employee relations case management.
- Provide advice and support to leaders and employees through change processes and restructures.
- Provide advice and support in resolving interpersonal disputes.
- Implement the P&C Strategy in close cooperation with line managers and other P&C team members.
- Undertake HR projects in line with the broader P&C Strategy
- Assist in Performance Management and remuneration reviews
- Oversee the onboarding process, supporting people leaders in effectively inducting and orienting new employees, as well as guiding the probationary review process
- The relevant Tertiary qualifications in HR
- 5 + years HR Consulting/ BP experience and demonstrated experience around workforce planning and development
- Significant experience in change management and growth environments
- Strategic mindset along with being a strong relationship builder with superior communication and organisational skills
- High level coaching skills at both an organisational and individual level
In return, this organisation offers an enviable company culture, flexibility and an award winning wellbeing program.
- Comprehensive calendar of health & wellbeing initiatives
- Access to a range of learning & development opportunities
- Genuine work-life balance
- Based within close proximity to public transport
- Salary packaging benefits and generous leave entitlements