Business Services Intermediate or Senior
- Partner mentorship + CA support
- $60-85k package + Bonuses + Car Parking
- Full time at 35 hours p/w (7 hours per day, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday with an hour lunch break each day)
- Flexible working arrangements possible post probation
- CA support on each module
- CA in house mentoring & performance reviews after successful completion of each CA module
To give you more of a background on the business, they're a boutique & friendly 2 partner firm close to Olympic Park. They have a super relaxed culture, work 9-5pm with 1 hour lunch break plus flexibility on working arrangements/ start & finish time.
- They have good quality clients including some very high-profile clients, quite a number of them are family groups, one has over 50+ entities. It’s quite a loud & fun office with open-door policy. This role will be reporting directly to the Partner who will give you direct mentorship,so you’ll receive excellent training.
- Clients are across Childcare, construction, and medical industries to name a few.
- Software wise, they use XERO Practice Manager and BGL for SMSF’s.
About the role
The work will include; Quarterly reporting, tax and compliance + advisory services. You will get exposure to restructuring, rollouts, tax consolidations, some cross boarder taxation and complex tax issues.
Very broadly we are looking for the following:
- Strong fundamentals in public practice accounting
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent work ethic
- Bachelors in Accounting or equivalent
- Full working rights in Australia
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert.