Business Services Manager
- Manage own client portfolio & offer complex advisory services (hands on, client facing role)
- Genuine opportunity for Partnership
- CBD Location
Charterhouse are partnered with a CBD based Accounting Firm who are looking to bring on an additional team member with genuine interest for Partnership.
They are a 2 Principal well established firm servicing clients from a broad range of industries. It's an opportunity for someone who is looking to manage their own client portfolio & offer complex advisory services. The idea is to hire someone who could potentially take on more responsibilities with the view of Partnership.
It will be an autonomous role and a real opportunity for the right person to come along and make a serious difference within the business. They are looking for someone who is able to review the work of junior employees & manage a portfolio from start to end.
With a collaborative, supporting and progressive culture you will be given all the tools you need to be successful in your new role. One of your main focuses will be the development of the staff reporting to you and the continued delivery of excellent client service.
About the Role
- Manage, mentor, train and develop a team of juniors as well as give conduct review
- Provide tax advice; interact with clients and liaise with ATO/ASIC/OSR regularly
- Maintain and build excellent client relationships, ensure a high level of service and work on multiple types of entities
- Be involved in firm and division decision making processes
- Contribute to ongoing firm-wide improvements and initiatives, including; business development, marketing, systems upgrades and implementations to name a few
- 4 + years Business Services/Tax experience in an accounting firm in Sydney
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Experience with reviewing work of junior staff members
- Confident in a client facing position offering advice
What's on offer
- Work alongside Partners from ex mid-tier firms
- Work with International & Private business clients
- Client facing, advisory focussed position
- Manage your own portfolio of fees from start to end
- Opportunity to build out your own team
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on email@example.com for a confidential discussion