Business Services Manager /Senior Manager role
- Be part of a mid-tier global award winning firm
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients
- Flexible working arrangements & work life balance
About the Company
This CBD based firm offers opportunities for growth and progression. Offering services including Business Services, Tax, Corporate Finance and Advisory. The firm is looking for a Business Services Junior Manager or Manager to join their Business Services team to manage a large portfolio and team of accountants.
About the Role
- Manage a portfolio of clients and manage a team within Business Services
- Reporting to the Accounting Partners
- All aspects of banking, including preparation of workpapers and month end reconciliations.
- Preparation of periodic Business Activity Statements, Instalment Activity Statements, and other statutory returns.
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Being able to consider and problem solve any issues that arise.
- Assisting with cloud-base services and disbursements.
- Managing a team, including staff members offshore.
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA qualification with excellent communication and organisational abilities.
- Proven ability to supervise or manage a team to deliver quality and timely work, meeting all client expectations.
- Ability to maintain and build strong client relationships.
- Technically strong bookkeeping knowledge to provide compliance, planning and advice to clients.
- Excellent communication skills when liaising with clients, direct reports and colleagues.
- Familiar with Xero, QuickBooks and MYOB and can maintain ledgers for multiple clients.
- Ability to work independently, in collaboration with others and provide support to Partners.
- Ability to identify and communicate opportunities to provide value-added services to clients.
- Collaborative and supportive working environment
- Open-plan office
- Values driven firm
- Genuinely care about staff and their wellbeing
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home
- Social events
- Volunteering opportunities
- Work from home & work life balance
- Mid tier client base and partners
- Modern office
- CBD location
- Excellent training opportunities
- Growing firm with endless opportunities to progress
- Pathway to partnership
- Manage a great team and interesting portfolio
- Be part of an award-winning firm
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Laila Billings on 0401 658 923 for a confidential discussion or email your resume to Laila@charterhouse.com.au