Supervisor or Manager | Business Services
- Up to $130k inc super depending on experience
- Flexible working options and a focus on wellness
- High profile client base and clear career progression
About the Business
This role is one the Top 20 accounting firms in Australia who have been experiencing double digit growth every year. They have offices in every state and are known across the market for their industry leading training, L&D programs, and career development opportunities.
Due to this sustained growth, we are looking for an experienced Supervisor or Manager to join one of their highest performing teams.
You will get to contribute to leadership meetings and help for part of the firms overall strategic direction as well as being responsible for your team and their performance and career growth.
About the Role
You will be the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients, manage any queries and work directly with them to find solutions to problems. You will be a trusted advisor in every sense of the word.
You will also be responsible for:
- Manage workflow for your team, training, mentoring and career development
- Prepare income tax returns and financial statements for clients across multiple industries
- Undertake advisory work such as financial modelling, tax planning and succession planning
- Get involved in business development activities, such as networking events
- Advise clients on FBT, regulatory matters, restructures and more
- Work closely with Partners and Directors on more complex client matters
This role would be suitable for a current Manager looking for faster career progression, or a high performing Supervisor who is looking to make the leap into a Manager role ASAP.
- CA or CPA Qualified with a Degree in Commerce, Accounting or Economics
- At least 5+ years’ experience within business services/private clients from another accounting firm
- Have prior experience of manage/supporting other accountants
- High level communication skills and always be looking to have the clients’ best interests at heart
- Be driven and looking to advance your career quickly
Culture & Benefits
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Genuine opportunity for fast career progression
- Paid professional memberships and subscriptions
- 25 days annual leave and the ability to purchase additional leave
- Paid parental leave
- Active social club who hold events every month in addition to Melbourne Cup, Christmas and EOFY Parties
- Health and wellness program, which includes, Corporate Gym rates, Nutrition workshops, Sporting events (boot camps & yoga etc), on-site flu jabs
- Mental health support via an EAP
- Casual Fridays
If you are keen on this position and feel like you have the skills and experience for it, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
All communication will be strictly confidential