|Posted:||3 months ago|
Work with a fast paced Local Government Infrastructure Department based in the South Eastern Suburbs, Amazing career growth opportunity | Immediate start | 2 month initial contract
- Provide key support within the Infrastructure Department
- Previous Local Government experience is desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of financial management is essential
About the company:
You will be working for a Local Government authority based in the south eastern suburbs. You will be supporting the Infrastructure Department fast paced environment. A great opportunity if you are looking to grow and enhance your local government knowledge and experience.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Administrative support including letter writing and managing the departments’ inbox
- Assist with raising purchase orders and invoices for the department
- Process of infringements and parking fines for fleet vehicles
- Email correspondence
- Provide administrative support to the department
- Report writing
- Data entry & filing
You will have the following:
- Strong administrative experience
- Local Government experience would be advantageous
- TechOne, Authority or Pathway experience would be advantageous
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven experience working in a busy environment
- Be hard-working, punctual, and organized
- Excellent written and analytical ability, in particular accurate spelling, alpha-numeric data entry and qualifying data
- Work effectively and autonomously to specific deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- An aptitude to grow and learn
- Temporary with opportunity to grow
- Working with upbeat, high-energy, fast paced team
- Immediate start opportunities
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before commencing this role.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email email@example.com. If this position is not correct for you but you have experience working in Local Government please still do get in touch, we have numerous positions within council.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.