- $32-40 per hour + super
- Working with an “employer of choice” - global investment Bank
- Great company culture and employee benefits
About the Company:
Market leading Investment Bank recruiting an expenses management/Account s payable role using Concur.
Supported by industry leading professionals this is a fantastic opportunity to gain broader exposure to Investor services within a respected and successful team.
About the Role:
Part-time Expense Processing Assistant to join Sydney Investment Banking Team.
Working 3 days per week, the role will initially be for a 6 month period with a view to extend a further 6- 12 months.
You will be supporting a team of Executive Assistants in a fast paced environment. You’ll be friendly and professional in approach and willing to take on ad hoc requests from time to time outside of your general job function.
You’ll be relied upon to manage a large volume of expense reports and invoice payments through Concur for Bankers.
A minimum of 3 years’ previous experience working in an Investment Bank or other Professional Services environment will be highly regarded.
· Timely expense report management using Concur
· Timely invoice processing using Concur / Ariba
· Understanding all expense policies & systems use
· Liaising with offshore teams
· Follow-ups with local teams as required
- Minimum of three years experience in a similar type role
- Concur experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate in a concise and informative manner
- Strong PC skills in particular Excel.