- Experienced Payroll Officer
- 18 month FTC | hybrid working
- Chris21 experience required
- Experienced payroll professional required, AU & NZ payroll processing | 2 days office based, 3 days WFH or office | full function payroll experience needed
My client is a leader in their industry, they are looking for an experienced payroll officer to join their payroll team. You will be responsible for processing weekly and monthly payroll.
Chris21 system experience is essential | TIA - Kronos (this isn't essential but would be beneficial).
Hybrid working on offer, 2 days office based & 3 days either work from home or office.
Salary $85,000 + super | close to public transport - inner city south location | 18 month fixed term contract.
Key areas of responsibility
- Processing weekly payroll and support for monthly payroll
- Processing payroll tax and super
- End of month processes
- Processing of annual leave, personal leave, new hires, terminations etc
- Interpretation of awards
- Payroll query processing
- Stakeholder engagement both internally and externally
- End to end payroll processing
- AU payroll legislation's
- Chris21 experience
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- A passion for all things payroll related
- Full working rights in Australia
Please send your applications to email@example.com or click on the APPLY button