|Salary:||$350 a day including Super|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Full time
- $350 a day including Super
- North Sydney
Working in collaborate, modern North Sydney Office, this is an varied and exciting role for an experienced Personal/Team Assistant who is looking to make this role their own.
You will be assisting several General Managers and supporting their teams on a daily basis – managing their diaries, admin support and travel arrangements.
This is a fast paced role and the General Managers schedules can change at any time, so the following attributes are essential for you to succeed in this role:
- Prior experience supporting senior management in an administrative role
- The ability to show initiative and prioritize work accordingly
- Previous diary management experience
- Experience in using all Microsoft applications and Outlook
- Overseeing events and presentations when required
- The ability to manage a heavy workload
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst planning, coordinating and delivering projects
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with a variety of stakeholders
- Arrange travel for a number of staff and coordinate team members and meetings
- Manage expenses
This is a fantastic opportunity for anybody with previous PA/Team admin experience to take the next step.
This is a fast paced role working in a dynamic team. This is a full time position starting within the next couple of weeks for a minimum of 6 months with the view to extend.
Please apply now!