|Salary:||$65K Package (Pro Rata Part Time 3 days Per Week)|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- A fantastic opportunity for an experienced, pro-active and driven Personal Assistant
- Working within a national organisation
- Excellent salary and package
The primary objective of the PA – Workplace Relations is to facilitate effective and efficient operation of the Workplace Relations Team by providing the highest quality administrative support
About the company
My client is a peak employer organisation representing traditional, innovative and emerging industry sectors. They are an organisation which has been supporting businesses across Australia for more than 140 years, sectors including manufacturing, construction, engineering, transport & logistics, labour hire, mining services, the defence industry, civil airlines and ICT.
About the role
The primary objective of the Personal Assistant – Workplace Relations is to facilitate effective and efficient operation of the Workplace Relations Team by providing the highest quality administrative support.
You will be required to:
- Coordinate and manage Workplace Relations Advisers’ diaries.
- Arrange meetings and other functions as required, both in-house and external
- Prepare confidential documents including cost agreements and advice to clients.
- Liaise with member companies and external organisations as required.
- Provide support in the preparation of presentations.
- Co-ordinate and Process monthly invoicing and produce necessary reports.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail and presentation.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with members as well as people both internally and externally.
- Ability to maintain and prioritise workflow, meet deadlines and handle urgent matters when required.
- Ideally previous knowledge in Document Management Systems/Practice Management
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com