- Requirement to be on site 5 days for initial handover period
- Surry Hills, 2010, NSW
Our client, a Not for Profit organisation in Sydney is seeking an experienced Personal Assistant for a temporary contract. You will be supporting the founder and CEO with a wide range of administrative duties within a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate should possess exceptional organisational skills and be detail orientated.
Duties within the role will include but not limited to:
- Provide broad, high level professional executive support
- Extensive diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Accommodation arrangements
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Email management at a high level
- Effectively manage the general day to day office operations and administration activity
- Facilitate effective communication between internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and other activities as required.
- Extensive event coordination and management
- Document preparation
- Minimum 2 years previous EA/PA
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office
- High level of attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Personable, easily interacts with all types of personalities and at all levels with a high degree of professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a team environment.
- Able to be on site at least 4 days a week after initial handover period
- WHV are encouraged to apply if you have the skills and experience required, minimum 2 years as a PA/EA
Please Apply Now!