|Salary:||$30 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Full time
As a Pre Construction Administrator you will be joining a modern, collaborative and dynamic workforce based in Rhodes.
This is a full time position for an initial 3 months with the view to be made permanent for the right candidate. The role is paying up to $30+Super p/h dependant on experience.
I am looking for and experienced and efficient pre construction Administrator with the knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Council policies and procedures
- Development Application process
- Construction certificate procedures/process
- Complying development process
- Internal and external stakeholder communication skills
- Previous Admin experience
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills – Word, Excel and Typing
General duties to include:
- Typing and processing of applications
- Ordering and processing contracts
- Data entry
- Copying, scanning and printing of documents
- Preparation of planning documentation
- General Admin
This is a fantastic opportunity for anybody with admin and customer service experience with a knowledge/background in construction.
Please apply now!