|Salary:||$45.93 + super|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About the company
Our client, a leading NSW Government Department has an opportunity for a Project Administration to join their dynamic team based in Wollongong. The role's primary objective is to provide high level, efficient administrative support and contribute towards the effective operation of the business unit.
About the role
This position is looking for an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic Administration professional who will be required to support a busy team in the delivery of day to day administrative tasks as required.
You will be required to:
- Perform general administrative and clerical duties as directed
- Coordinating the Manager’s appointments, meetings, travel, conferences and seminars
- Responding to enquiries and requests via email and phone, ensuring discretion and confidentiality and determining escalation where necessary
- Preparation of financial reports and documents
- Assisting with research and analysis of project
- Monitor the performance of administration and project services
- Identifying areas for improvement, making recommendations and coordinating approved actions to increase the efficiency of administration and project processes.
- Outgoing, organised and professional
- Great attitude and exceptional communication skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Strong administration experience
- Strong computer skills, MS Office
- Collaborative working environment
- Based in office and WFH
- Activity based working
How to Apply
If you think you’re suitable for this role, click APPLY or email Brooke Dover on email@example.com for a confidential discussion