|Salary:||$450 per day plus super|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Initial 6 week contract
- Up to $450 per day plus super
- Hybrid working – Offices based in Ashfield / moving to Parramatta in late March
Perform project support activities such as distribution of Rapid Antigen Tests and collating data to contribute to the delivery of the project.
About the role:
- Work with other colleagues on the distribution of rapid antigen test kits
- Collate and analyse a large volume of data in excel spreadsheets
- Communicate and work closely with other teams to gather data and follow up where necessary to clarify and seek further information.
- Work beyond basic formulas on excel such as, pivot tables and using multiple data sets
- Support the project and it’s team to contribute to the development and delivery of the project
- Build and Maintain relationships with stakeholders to facilitate project delivery
- Previous experience working for or strong understanding of the NGO sector and providers in NSW, for example: FACS or ADHC
- Strong customer focus and work with details, in tight timeframes
- Strong ability to use excel
- Must be able to work full time hours
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Lydia van Vliet via email@example.com