|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||$60-65K + super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Strathfield location
- $60-65K + super
- Full time, permanent position!
About the role:
As the Recruitment Coordinator you will maintain and develop relationships with your clients and candidates. As well as managing client bookings and placements, you will also coordinate the office and provide administrative support to the team. This role would be suited to someone who has previous experience in recruitment and comes from an admin heavy background.
Duties within the role:
- Manage candidate shifts and employment.
- Constant communications between candidates, clients and office staff, regarding shift confirmation, post shifts and any other relevant information to be passed on.
- Handle complaints and issues that may arise with allocated candidates.
- Liaise with facility team leader for inductions of new candidates with facilities.
- Screening of Candidates.
- Interviewing candidates
- Acting as the point of contact with clients
- Recruiting a range of NDIS/Healthcare positions
- Compliance Administration
- A minimum 1 years’ experience in recruitment administration support.
- Ideally have previous experience in recruitment.
- Experience working in support work would be an added advantage.
- Strong computer literacy, attention to detail and time management is a must.
- Good interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly and able to engage with a range of people.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply now or contact Katie Rushworth for more information firstname.lastname@example.org