|Location:||Sydney CBD, Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||$90k + Super|
|Posted:||28 days ago|
- Currently WFH until 2022 | then office and WFH mix
- Central location (Sydney City Outskirts)
- Senior Accountant (with direct reports)
- An experienced (4-5yrs) Accountant to join a growing Fintech company | collaborative team | broad duties & responsibilities
My client is an established yet growing business in the Fintech space - you will be responsible for internal controls; financial reporting, compliance requirements, reviewing and analysis of revenue and growth potential as well as managing a small finance team.
CA / CPA / CIMA qualified or near to would be preferred but not essential (if you have relevant experience).
Currently full time work from home until early 2022 | following this it will be a mixture of WFH and office (central location) - Sydney City Outskirts.
Salary = $90k+super.
- KPI reporting and analysis
- Preparations and consolidation of quarter, year and statutory accounts and interim financial reports
- Monthly end close
- Review of period end balance sheets and general ledger reconciliation
- Monthly review & analysis of revenue of costs and identifying opportunities for cost reductions
- Mentoring / guiding and up-skilling of the finance team
- Stakeholder engagement (finance and non finance)
- 4-5 years working in a relevant position
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Driven and passionate
- Ability to drive positive change and improvements
- AU/NZ citizen or permanent resident
Please apply via the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org