Position for Senior Accountant in Canberra
At Charterhouse, we are looking for an experienced Accountant for our well-established client.
You will have the opportunity to work with clients from a broad range of industries with turnover of over $100mil! Work for a large, growing who offer a supportive management style and very attractive progression options.
You will be part of a close-knit however very successful team within the business and enjoy the flexibility of 2 days work from home a week.
Anyone who is eager to progress within their career with a competitive salary are encouraged to apply!
- Lead and manage a portfolio of clients
- Oversee financial statement preparation and tax compliance
- Provide strategic financial advice and planning
- Mentor and guide junior team members
- Collaborate with clients to understand their unique needs
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA/CA qualification or at least enrolled
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Public Practice
- In-depth knowledge of Australian accounting standards and tax laws
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What Sets You Apart:
- Proven leadership and team management skills
- Client-centric approach with excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyse complex financial data and provide actionable insights
- Keen interest in staying abreast of industry developments
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Cutting-edge technology and resources
- Work-life balance initiatives
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, please apply! You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a call back.