Senior Accountant| Business Services
- $85 to 95k inc super
- Market leading training and development
- Work on big clients directly with Partners & Directors
Charterhouse are partnering with one of the best Top 100 firms in the country to help find a Senior Accountant to join the business, this position is based in Tingalpa.
Apart of this role, you will be paired with a team who is continuing to grow their Business Services team.
Working directly with partners, opportunity to mentor juniors and grads as they come up through the ranks.
There is a high priority on a work, life balance as well a key focus on internal development of staff.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for a fast-paced, corporate team who promote on performance, not tenure!
- Preparation of Financial Statements, Management Reports and completing Tax Returns for Individuals, Partnerships, Companies and Trusts.
- FBT returns, BAS and IAS submissions.
- Liaising with the ATO, ASIC and other bodies
- Supervise and mentor graduates as they come up through the ranks.
- Working directly with and advising your clients on a range of matters
- CA Qualified (or near completion)
- 4+ years’ experience
- Ability to monitor WIP and billings
- Knowledge and use of the MYOB suite of products would be an advantage, but not required as full training will be provided
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Motivated, with a self-starter attitude
Culture & Benefits
- Collaborative working environment
- Dress for your day
- 25 days holiday
- Social and wellness committee
- Corporate Gym and Health Insurance rates
- A packed social calendar with inter firm and client events
If you are looking for progression, development and a balance in your life and career, this could be the exact role you have been looking for.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert