|Posted:||19 days ago|
Senior Manager | External Audit
- $170k package
- Wide variety of mid-market, private clients
- Fast progression to Director
About the Company
Are you an experienced auditor who has their sights set on being a Director in the short-term? Do you want the autonomy to do your job how you see fit?
If the answer is yes, then this could be the perfect opportunity.
Charterhouse are partnering with a Top 20 Accounting firm in the Brisbane CBD to help find them their next business leader. One of the audit partners is winding down and looking to retire in the next 12 months and we need a seasoned professional to come in and take over this book of clients.
Progression to Director is available within the next 12-18 months and then Partnership after that.
As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for building teams, setting budgets, working closely with your clients, and running a fee portfolio. You will also be working closely with the Partners to drive business development activities while generating ideas for cross selling the firms services at the same time.
Your client base will be a mixture of listed and non-listed companies across a range of industries which will include, but not be limited to; Retail, Aged Care, Natural Resources, Leisure & Entertainment, Financial Services, Technology, Media and Telecommunication.
About the Role
- Audit planning, the drafting of budgets and building audit teams.
- Leading, developing, training, and mentoring your staff.
- Draft and submit audit reports and present your findings and issues to the committee board.
- Provide recommendations and advice to your clients on improvements and efficiencies while building excellent relationships.
- Extensive business development and firm marketing activities.
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified.
- A graduate degree in Accounting, Commerce or Economics.
- An understanding of Australian Accounting Standards (AASB) and Australian Auditing Standards (ASA).
- At least 8 years’ experience within External Audit.
- Experience in working within an accounting firm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Culture & Benefits
They offer a collaborative and personal culture which puts their people at the forefront of everything they do. Along with flexible/activity based working and smart/casual dress they offer the following benefits….
- Community leave.
- Blood donor leave.
- Additional study programs.
- Transfers & Secondments.
- Corporate Gym rates.
- Corporate Health Insurance Rates.
- Parental leave.
- Wellness program including skin checks, flu vaccinations, massages and health sessions.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Adam Wheeler on email@example.com or 0405 277 052 for a confidential discussion.