||$640 + super
||about 1 month ago
- Initial 8 week contract
- Must have hands on data migration and SSIS experience.
- Remote work during lockdown
This is an exciting position to join and friendly and engaging team as an experienced SQL Developer on a key data Migration project on an initial 8 week contact. You will be joining community focused organisation based in the Inner Suburbs, who are seeking someone with a strong hands on experience with data migration and SSIS and they move to a new application. The successful candidate must be able to hit the ground running.
- Design develop and maintain ETL processes using SSIS
- Cleanse and maintain legacy data
- Build application packages
- Work as part of a cohesive team on the key data migration project
- 2+ years experience in a similar role and show commitment to role.
- Previous hands on experience around all activities on a data migration project
- Hands on experience in ETL using SSIS
- Ability to work autonomously within the role
- Previous experience with REST APIs is an advantage but not essential
- Walking distance from the train station and trams, short walk from free all day parking.
- Collaborative team, high performing team
- Remote working during lockdown
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before starting.
Please APPLY today or contact Jessicah@charterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace