|Salary:||$30.71 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
- NSW Government role – Contract role until June 2022
- $30.71 + super – Immediate start
- Strathfield Location
About the role
Our client, a leading NSW Government Department are looking for 2 x standout Customer Service Officers with experience in student admissions and support who are customer focused, organised and highly driven in to join their team on a temporary basis (with potential for ongoing work).
The role will involve working in the Education Sector handling incoming enquiries from students via telephone and email.
This is a contract role, so we need Candidates who can hit the ground running, are calm and able to adapt quickly in a new environment.
Experience in a similar role within tertiary education providers is essential and experience with international student admissions is highly advantageous.
There will be a tight turn around as our client is looking for Candidates to start ASAP and will require a Working with Children Check and Police Clearance to be considered for the role.
The initial contract will be until June 2022 with the potential to extend.
Day to day duties:
- Providing courtesy customer service and administrative support to students
- Handling an average of 40-50 telephone calls and email queries daily
- Assessing applications and offering placements
- Student recruitment and international admissions administration
- Working collaboratively to facilitate enrolment of students
- Solving students’ issues quickly with a high level of customer satisfaction
- Prior experience in a call-centre environment within an Educational or NSW Government sector
- Experience in student admissions, student recruitment or student services related role
- Demonstrated ability to handle high volumes of work at a fast pace
- Possess a strong sense of adaptability to an ever changing environment
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and accuracy
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Brooke Dover via email on email@example.com .