- Great Team and Supportive Manager I Rapidly expanding team
- Prestigious Institution I Great Brand for CV I Career Progression Opportunity
- $85,000 to 95,000 + super I CBD based
The team is part of Investor Services and plays an active role in supporting this particular financial service business and clients with respect to their tax reporting operations. Clients include large industry superannuation funds and managed investment trusts based in Australia.
- Review and preparation of specific supplementary tax reporting
- Reviewing daily reconciliation
- Ensure that all deliverables are captured, completed and delivered according to agreed timetables and client
- Provide assistance to the Senior Manager in relation to tax reporting related issues
- Assist and facilitate communication with clients over their tax reporting requirements and tax related queries
- Work with overseas team
- Represent Tax team on specific projects relating to clients, process improvements, and product development
Successful candidate must have:
- CPA/CA Qualified
- Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Finance/Economics)
- At least 3 years’ experience in tax accounting and reporting
- Preferably gained in a chartered accounting or funds environment.
(First time movers with experience in trust, SMSF and super funds will be highly considered)
This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently looking for a role they can really commit to be part of a division in the financial service business. It will suit someone who likes a challenge and can be flexible and adaptable to moving briefs and lots going on.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Alden Soe on email@example.com for a confidential discussion