|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 days ago|
About the company
My client is part of a global financial services provider, it is a start-up within this business, it has new and exciting products it is bringing to the financial marketplace here in Australia.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the busy Distribution team
You will be required to:
- Providing administrative support to the busy Distribution team
- Compiling reports (mainly within Salesforce) to assist with management reporting and prioritisation of opportunities for sales team.
- Optimisation of Salesforce usage within the team
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, diaries and events across multiple time zones
- Booking travel team and managing itineraries
- Processing invoices and reconciling expenses
- Responding to business requests
- Collating documents
- At least 2 years’ experience, preferably within financial services
- High level attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Strong time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills are essential
- Strong understanding and experience in using Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As this is a 12-month FTC no Working Holiday Visa’s may apply only Permanent Residents or Australian Citizen’s.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com