|Posted:||2 months ago|
I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Store Manager for a luxury retail brand in Canberra CBD.
As the Assistant Store Manager, you will motivate and encourage a team of 10 to deliver exceptional Customer Service experience and promote sales and productivity.
Key elements of the role will include:
- Coach, mentor and guide sales representatives effectively to ensure a consistently high level of service is maintained throughout the store
- Create staff incentives to motivate and promote in store sale experienced and figures
- Manage and maintain sales reports and figures and report to regional managers
- Respond effectively to customer enquiries and complaints
- Ensure the day to day running of the store is managed effectively and inline with brand expectations
- Adhere to the brand's aims and objectives and ensuring these are filters down to all levels of staff
- You will have 2-3 years’ experience working in a retail environment (ideally from a luxury brand)
- Have worked in a similar Assistant Store Manager/Team Leader role in retail
- Have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service experience
- Have exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- Be confident in your leadership of others
- Be confident working in a fast pace, luxury retail environment