|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Bookings Coordinator - Global professional services firm
An immediate start for an experienced Booking Coordinator taking on a 3 month contract working hours 8:30 - 12:30 each day for a leading global professional services firm, similar previous experience required.
- Bookings Coordinator (hours 8:30-12:30)
- Immediate Start, 3 month contract
- Global Professional Services Firm
- Competent with Technology
- Previous experience working within a large organisation
An immediate start for an experienced Booking Coordinator taking on a 3 month contract working hours 8:30 - 12:30 each day for a leading global professional services firm who have a strong presence within the market and offer an innovative, collaborative working culture which will see you working across the different business units bringing your communication and interpersonal skills
Working in an agile environment where you will be working in a customer centrical environment where you will be responsible for updating and cancelling meeting bookings.
- First point of contact for all booking queries
- System modifications
- Managing user permissions
- Providing support for employees
- Previous experience in a large organisation
- Strong administration skills
- Advanced with Technology and systems
- Ability to deal with matters in a professional manner
- Similar experience would be ideal
You will naturally be a highly motivated individual with a passion for best-practice and exceptional customer service. You’ll also need to be an outstanding communicator with professional written and verbal communication skills, a high attention to detail.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a passionate and collaborative team and working with a flexible working environment.
Please APPLY today
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.