|Posted:||13 days ago|
About the company:
You will be working for a Local Government authority in the eastern suburbs. This is a great opportunity to work with an excellent council and broaden your local government experience and knowledge. The organisation take pride in looking after their staff’s well-being.
You will be assisting the council in their COVID response and will be at the forefront to assist and build relationships with local businesses.
You will need to have a full license as some travel is required.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Visit and engage with local businesses to Support and encourage compliance with the Chief Health Officer’s COVID-19 Directions
- Provide information to the community, particularly hard to reach community members, on the importance of complying with COVID Safe practices
- Support the general business engagement team’s administrative functions relating to incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Record keeping of visitation and engagements with businesses
- Participate in wider business-related project work.
You will have the following:
- A full license
- A valid working with children’s and police check
- A track record in building internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Knowledge of small business operations
- Experience in report writing and drafting guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and work under limited supervision and ability to assess and balance priorities
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to get your foot in the door with a local government. You will be working for a council who puts importance on staff development. They embrace flexibility and a diverse work force. Potential RDO’s.
The council are going through a few changes now, this is a great opportunity for you to come in and help the council grow. The role is initially a 3-month contract but there could be an opportunity for you to have longer term work.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.