|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
An exciting opportunity for growth and development has arisen for a Business Services Supervisor/ Assistant Manager. If you’re looking for something close to home, with a great work life balance then look no further.
This Parramatta located firm renowned for offering great personal and professional development and supporting a good work life balance are recruiting for their growing team. They work with very high-profile clients and are consistently growing year on year.
- Lollies on Friday
- Open door policy
- Career growth
- Competitive salary
- Development opportunities
In your role as an Assistant Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients up to $800,000 – this will be built up over time, so you won’t be thrown in at the deep end
- Staff management - supervision of junior staff, review of WIP, ensuring adherence to budgets, provision of personal and professional development mentoring and training
- Meeting with clients, monitoring and maintaining client relationships, conducting initial client interviews, assisting with any additional queries
To be successful in this role you will require at least 4 years’ experience within a chartered accounting firm.
You will have:
- CA/CPA Qualification
- Good thinking skills and problem-solving skills
- The desire to continue your professional education would be highly regarded.
- Good communication and presentation skills due to your consistent interaction with high end clients
If you feel like this position could be for you or you'd like to find out more then please contact me on 0296415107. You can apply using the link or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.