|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
This is an opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a growing and dynamic accounting firm located within the heart of Sydney CBD. Work in a team of passionate accountants who focus on added value work such as tax planning and advisory work for both their local and overseas clients with a constant focus on helping them grow their profits and success. Ongoing training and mentoring is provided to employees to ensure success and to promote professional development and growth within the firm with great career progression opportunities for the right candidate. The firm have a close knit-team, promote a health work/life balance and offer flexible working where possible. Regular internal and external training is on offer, as is any further professional qualifications that you wish to undertake.
This role is perfect for an Assistant Manager looking to work in a business that allows staff to take on responsibility, get in front of your clients and provide a personal touch. The opportunity is endless here, and the Partners invest a great deal of time and money to ensure staff are reaching their potential.
- Flexible working arrangements - Opportunity to work from home
- Open door policy - work directly with the partners
- Sydney CBD Location - close to public transport
- Paying above market rate salary
- Professional, rewarding & team orientated culture
Skills and experience:
- CA/CPA Qualified with at least 4/5 years' local experience
- Experience in the SME Market and High Net Wealth Groups
- Experience reviewing the work of juniors
- Face to face interaction with clients
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert. Or alternatively, please contact Zoe Jennings on 02 9641 5133 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Your application will remain confidential and the successful applicant will have Australian permanent residency or unrestricted Australian working Visa rights.