|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the Company
An AFR top 100 accounting firm who have recorded double digit growth every year for the past 5 years are looking for a future business leader to join their team in Sydney’s CBD.
Exceptional client service is at the core of everything they do, and they have a collaborative, personal and flexible working environment which empowers all their staff to be the best they can be.
This role has been recently created due to growth and there is a clear route through to Partner level for the right person.
There is also a variety of work to get involved with, rather than take a one show fits all approach, this role is flexible. They will play to your strengths and navigate your training accordingly with your own personal short & long terms goals. The type of work you can do ranges from; compliance, business advisory, tax structuring, tax transactions, international cross boarder taxation, succession planning, corporate finance, M&A and virtual CFO work.
About the Role
- Manage a team of 3-4 accountants. Provide coaching and training where needed;
- Manage portfolio of clients servicing both their compliance & advisory requirements;
- Attend networking events and work with the marketing team to promote the firm’s events.
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance or Economics
- 6-10 years’ experience in a similar role within an accounting firm
- High level written and verbal communication as this is a client facing role
- Knowledge of Xero is preferred but not necessary
- Highly modern working environment
- Open-plan office
- No time sheets or set KPI’s, daily huddles
- Packed social calendar, including EOFY and Christmas Parties
- Sports teams
- Regular internal and external training for all staff
- Exciting client base
- Clear progression path
- Opportunity to build meaningful relationships
- Targeted L&D program
- Flexible work culture
- Social firm
- Regular bonuses