|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
About the role
My client has over 30 years’ experience in their field, they are a forward thinking, fully integrated advice centre incorporating chartered accountancy, wealth management and business advisory services.
You will be required to:
- Attend client meetings with the adviser to ensure the client is aware of the processes and associated paperwork
- Ensure all paperwork is correct and assist the client where necessary.
- Type edit and format letters, reports and presentations as required.
- Use business management systems to ensure workflow is tracked for each client’s advice.
- Ensure all notes are entered into the relevant job and spreadsheets set up if required
- Act as an intermediary between the client and the other stakeholders
- Assist in implementation and collation of the SOAs
- 3+ years’ experience administrative/client services role within the financial services industry
- Passionate about providing outstanding customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and time management skills
- Willingness to obtain the Diploma of Financial Planning
- A high level of attention to detail
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org