|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- An industry leader who promotes safety and transparency
- Temporary contract with a view for perm work
- Modern offices, great location and career opportunities
Our CBD based client has a unique and exciting opportunity for a Communications professional to support and lead their busy team in ensuring timely and accurate customer information in relayed to the public. This position requires problem solving and candidates to think on their feet.
This is a very hands on role and will see you support the team as a senior member of staff but is also operational. It will see you liaise with various stakeholders including the general public and department heads. Due to the nature of the business there will be the requirement to work various shift patterns including some early mornings.
Key responsibilities include;
- Supervising the teams output and supporting team with prioritising scope of work and advising on best practice
- To assist with, monitor and contribute to the preparation and distribution of real time customer information to enhance the customer experience
- Planning and production of information bulletins, signage and social media content
- Work to strict deadlines communicate changes and disruptions to services
- Flexibility with hours is also important as there are varying shift patterns.
Key Skills and Requirements;
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Hard-working, energetic and uses their initiative
- Tertiary qualification in Communications would be advantageous
- Experience supervising a small team
- Strong Customer Service background
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills
- Various ad-hoc admin duties including data entry
In return this organisation will offer you a professional and creative working environment to further grow your skillset, as well as working within their envious company culture. You will also receive free transportation.
Interviews will be commencing asap. If you believe that you are the right person for the role, please APPLY today. Please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org