|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Ongoing contract in North Strathfield
- ASAP Start
- Close to Public Transport (20 mins from Central Station)
I am currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor for a position in North Strathfield. This is a fantastic position to work in a globally recognised brand in the FMCG Industry.
This is initially a temporary position with the view to be extended, $28 per hour. Due to the nature of this role being an ongoing contract candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are welcomed to apply for this role.
The key requirement for this role is to handle customer enquiries (written) and so attention to detail, grammar and experience in handling correspondence is essential for this role. Previous experience in a Customer Service focused role is essential.
Duties to Include:
- Handling customer enquiries (written and verbal)
- Responding to enquiries on Social Media platforms
- Liaising with staff and customers in a professional manner
- Provide general administration support within a team environment
You must have:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong experience in Customer Service
- Ability to work in a busy and fast pace environment
Please apply now!