|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
Based in Newington you will report directly to the Dealer Business Manager and support the Dealer Business Team of this leading automotive company to manage a portfolio of dealers in all aspects of sales and after sales.
About the role:
- Manage the customer experience and identify gaps where improvements can be made on dealer performance.
- Regular analysis and reporting on activities to help improve customer service.
- Coordination of dealer meetings and events.
- Assisting with marketing activities.
- Assist with sales and after sales coordination, including vehicle inspections, warranty checks and insurance parts management.
- Tertiary qualification in Business.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate persuasively and build strong relationships.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Detail orientated.
- Dealership operations and/or motor vehicle experience highly regarded.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Isabel Petroni 02 9641 2424 / email@example.com