|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
Be part of this Global Consulting firm who offer a great balance between work and play. You will also can work on varied and interesting projects in a fun and supportive environment. Career progression is also important to this firm to ensure their people are developed and they can reach their full potential, opportunity to develop as the lead EA
Your role as the Executive Assistant / Client Services Coordinator will be to provide direct support to the business advisory team and to provide outstanding client service to the firm's clients.
- Providing support to two busy partners
- Full diary management
- Create and maintain client files
- Respond to client queries.
- Debtor management of clients
- Prepare engagement letters, proposals and reports
- Be the primary contact and provide Corporate Secretarial services
- Updating and maintaining Risk Management register
- Daily usage of MS office and APS
- Coordinating weekly and monthly internal meetings
- Lodgement of tax
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Minimum 2 - 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the Professional Services sector
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work autonomously and be team oriented
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and problem solve
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
If you are looking for a new challenge and wish to be part of a firm who offer development, career and a work life balance, then look no further.