|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Based in the South Eastern suburbs, this busy local government are on the search for a highly motivated and versatile HR Business Partner to join their busy team. Reporting to the Manager People and Development, the primary focus of the role will be to help the business to achieve its objectives by liaising with Management, employees, employee representatives, Payroll and industrial agents.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advise and coach managers and employees on general HR matters particularly recruitment and onboarding as well as employee relations
- Assist in Performance Management and remuneration reviews
- Carry out investigations as required on unethical matters, ensuring legal compliance
- Provide HR reports to various stakeholders
- Development and execution of HR policies and procedures
To be successful in this role:
- You will have the relevant Tertiary qualifications in HR/Legal
- Strategic mindset along with being a strong relationship builder with superior communication and organisational skills
- High level of computer skills Please 'APPLY' today to be immediately considered.
- A positive and proactive attitude towards work.
For further information please contact Sinead Quinn at Charterhouse 03 8610 6103 or email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.