|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||20 days ago|
A temporary opportunity working for an Australian national wholesale open-access data network project based in Melbourne’s CBD. As a member of the Business Ops team, your main objective is to ensure that all SEO office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organisation.
- Single point of contact for all SEO staff for all building and office related issues and co-ordinate with all contractors/tradespersons /building manager to ensure building cleanliness, safety and security is maintained
- Induct new starters to the facilities including issuing passes and keys and maintaining registers.
- Document manuals, processes and identify improvements
- Manage all site seating requests and keep plans updated
- Manage all in-coming and outgoing mail requirements
The successful candidate would be someone who can communicate effectively and deliver a clear understanding to different audiences. Customer Focused, having the ability to build strong customer relationship and delivering customer centric solutions. Strong Stakeholder Management abilities, they're looking for someone who has been working collaboratively with different stakeholders in order to achieve shared objectives. Additionally, someone who has worked in a similar faced past environment.