|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$75 - $80 p/h + Super|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Primary purpose of the role:
Manage all Corporate Services delivered across the Department, including IT systems, Finance, Office Management/facilities and HR.
Management of contractual arrangements with the J Department’s shared corporate services provider, ensuring quality delivery and timely resolution of issues.
Oversee corporate service projects that have an impact across the Department.
- Ensure the efficient and effective delivery of the departments functions in order to support business and meet regulatory and best practice requirements.
- Proactively manage the delivery of shared corporate services (Finance, HR, IT) ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Coordinate the collection, analysis and reporting of financial, budget and business performance information.
- Liaise and coordinate information between senior managers and executives to contribute to informed decision making.
- Lead and successfully deliver priority projects to improve the departments IT capability.
- Ensure the departments corporate services policy framework, strategic financial and asset management, business systems and people management practices are aligned and implemented to business needs and requirements.
- Identify, analyse and recommend areas for improvement relating to client service delivery, business systems, processes and workflows.
- Work in collaboration with the department staff, stakeholders, IT partners and service providers, and apply business analysis skills to undertake various projects.
- Manage 3 direct reports – Office/ Administration staff.
- Previous experience in a similar role working in the Public or Private Sector.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in financial management, information management, human resources or related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of corporate services and corporate legislative and Government compliance requirements