|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
The ideal candidate will have 3 – 5 years admin experience and be looking to take the next step in their administration career. Experience of supporting team (medical industry) would be desirable. You will be well presented, with excellent communication skills (verbally and in writing) and confident in dealing with a broad range of clients and stakeholders across the business. Pride in your work and passion for providing first class support services, a positive ‘can-do attitude’ and strong administration skills is a must for this role.
About the Company: My Client is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies, offering innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical equipment.
About the Role:
Supporting the Director of Medical and a team of 8, your role will incorporate everything to make sure the office runs smoothly including:
- Diary Management to the Director
- Answering the phones and taking general enquiries
- Organising team events
- Preparing reports and submissions documents with the team
- Meet and greet visitors to the office
- Broad range of supporting admin duties
- Compliance for the consultants (8 in total)