|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Up to $ 400 + super p/d
- Contract until 2.11.18
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Procurement Officer to join their team in Sydney CBD. You will assist the organisations procurement function.
- Draft and issue accurate contracts and coordinate with suppliers to sign up with in the time constrains
- Accountable for recording procurements worth over $150,000
- Assure Government procurement systems are aligned with the departments procurement requirement
- Assist internal clients on procurement related enquiries
- Liaise with the department’s internal and external stakeholders
- Must have 3+ years of experience in procurement
- Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft products
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with TRIM a plus
Please apply by following the link.
For more information please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 02 9641 2448 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.