|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
An amazing opportunity for an for a Program Coordinator to join one of Australia’s largest Membership Organisations and Medical Colleges – an ‘Employer of Choice’. You’ll be based within their Fellowship Team who are responsible for training across all other pathways and education support programs
Fantastic team and company culture with great transport links to CBD and outer suburbs. The role is accountable for supporting the delivery of new educational content whilst managing a range of stakeholders, problem solving and deal with matters as they arise.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of programs
- Coordinate programs and trainee support
- Plan the allocation of resources to contribute to the longer-term planning process
- Monitor the delivery of projects and evaluate the effectiveness of service delivery
- Review major processes and develop recommendations for change, assessing the impact those changes will have long term
- Demonstrated ability to plan, develop and use project management
- Produce high quality written documentation with strong attention to detail ad database management
- High level communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to create strong working relationships with various stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- MS Office
- ISO 9001 experience is desirable