|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $51.14ph|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
Be part of a small team with a focus on delivering high quality advice on issues within the energy and environment portfolio.
- Coordinate departmental and ministerial briefing materials and correspondence
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships, who is adaptable and comfortable working and delivering results in a high volume and fast paced environment
- The assignment is well suited to someone who is looking for a challenge to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships, who is adaptable and comfortable working and delivering results in a high volume and fast paced environment.
- Proven experience in a similar role with strong, professional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using TRIM, CM9, Objective or other digital records management system
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite
- It would be desirable for the ideal candidate to have experience in a ministerial/parliamentary support, government administration or business coordination role
- Tertiary qualification in environment science or management, planning, public policy or equivalent experience (Desirable)
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Lydia on email@example.com