|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the Company
This large organisation within the Education sector who assist schools to build teaching and leadership capabilities in communities of professionals are currently looking for a Junior Project manager to work for a 6-month engagement, which could further extend longer.
- Create and maintain project documentation, records and timely status information
- Perform risk and issue management as directed by the Project Manager
- Facilitate meetings to ensure appropriate level of communication within project teams
- Coordinate, maintain and adhere to project-based schedules
- Other duties as requested by the Executive Director
- Ability to coordinate ICT systems and services projects from initiation through to implementation on time and on budget as directed by the Project Manager
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills with the ability to initiate creative and practical solutions
- A commitment to the ethos, values and mission of the organisation
- Great customer experiences through excellent engagement and communication
- Provision of end-to-end coordination of ICT projects
- Practice and maintain a standard project methodology for their projects
- Support development of relevant IT system guidelines and documentation
- Experience with Project Management tools - MS Project
- Experience engaging and communicating with customers, stakeholders and vendors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Business requirement gathering and scope development abilities
- Working for a leading Education sector
- Be at the forefront of the ICT projects
- Working on an exciting project.
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on 0478494311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.