|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Working for an iconic Melbourne brand, you will be working in from home initially to support a key built environment initiatives. Reporting to the Chief and assisting four Program Managers, you will be supporting the administration functions of the project to ensure the project is ran effectively and inline with governance & compliance.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Monitor and tracking of the project
- Providing reporting
- Board papers and minute taking Basic financial processing
- Diary and email management
- Managing communication flow
- Organising and coordinating meetings
- Preparation of project documents
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Analysing data & ensuring the project compliance
- Demonstrated project administration experience, supporting senior PMs is essential
- Previous experience working in civil construction, infrastructure or built environments
- Strong relationship management skills
- Confident and willing to learn with excellent attention to detail along
- The ability to work in a very fast paced busy team.
- Strong knowledge working within / supporting contracts management will see you shine to hit the ground running.
Culture & benefits:
This organisation fosters collaboration and continuous improvement. The role is initially working from home with the expectation to go into the office for team meetings and training. You will work with some of the most passionate people in the industry and know that you are contributing to a community based initiatives.
Please APPLY via the link or contact Lizr@charterhouse.com.au for further details.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.