|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Support workers using a worker centric model to apply their workforce knowledge and past experience in the TMF and RTW rehabilitation space, to add value to business units and achieve outcomes in accordance with business performance expectations
- Engage from claim lodgement to achievement of goal date as per the RTW hierarchy, facilitating best possible outcomes as per industry benchmark practice
- You will be working on a number of services, including: employee engagement and management, return to work policy and procedures advice in line with legislative requirements, case management, education and support of workers compensation processes, close working liaison with all stakeholders and advice to stakeholders regarding workers compensation and TMF nuances
- Ensure effective partnerships through strong customer engagement, clear and regular communications and a focus on timely effective goal outcomes and processes to achieve optimal outcomes for all involved.
- Experience in RTW coordination role plus allied health qualifications would be ideal
- Experience with a rehabilitation provider, insurer and or Department of Health or other Government Department would be highly desirable
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Vicky on email@example.com