|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Based in the Northern suburbs, the role will lead a team within the Risk and Safety department of this growing local government. Reporting to the Manager of Human Resources, the primary function of the role is to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Promote a safe working environment and ensure policies are compliant as well as overseeing general policy development within council
- Complete quality analysis and quarterly Risk and Safety data for senior management
- Work closely with key business stakeholders to implement risk management framework
- Manage investigations and work towards resolution of safety incidents
- Consult with employee representatives when required and undertake formal consultation processes between Council and relevant unions
To be successful in this role:
- You will have relevant tertiary qualifications in risk or safety
- You will have demonstrated experience in Risk Management and/or insurance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with objections and overcome resistance
- Experience in presenting and professional report writing skills
Please APPLY today to be immediately considered. For further information please contact Sinead Quinn at Charterhouse on 03 8610 6103 or email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.