|Salary:||$130,000 - $160,000 plus super (Based on experience)|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
SAP Basis Architect
- Sydney based
- Permanent role
- $130,000 - $160,000 plus super (Based on experience)
Our client is looking for an experienced SAP Basis Technical Architect. This is a permanent role based in Sydney.
About the Role
- You will provide technical improvements and feedback
- Use SAP best practices and processes to implement business applications to meet business needs.
- Monitor and improve the efficiency of client's business systems to end-user experience for daily operations.
- Support delivery team and consult network on BASIS, NetWeaver etc.
- Identify and improve client's business practices
- Implement systems/solutions and internal support processes
Skills & Experience
- Pre-sales and consulting experience required
- Experience on SAP NetWeaver
- Proven experience in SAP landscape planning and design (SAP S/4 HANA) and other related products within the SAP suite
- Client experience relating to solution strategies, designs, technologies and delivery programmes as a subject matter expert
- Experience with hands on solution implementation
- Ability to recognise areas of improvement
- Must be able to demonstrate strong stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Experience with leading technical design workshops and play-back presentations
- Experience with Azure would be highly regarded
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional written and communication skills
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Rishi on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion