|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
This Leading Business has recently gone through a large Transformation and need a Scrum Master to come on board who displays excellent communication and engagement experience working within complex businesses. In this role you will play a pivotal part in booking, preparing and facilitating all ceremonies and help promote self-organisation within the team.
* Books, prepares and facilitates all ceremonies. Ensures that the required attendees/stakeholders are present at all ceremonies.
* Promote self-organisation within the team.
* Ensures the team have agreed (and adhere to) a ‘definition of done’
* Work to optimise the flow of work through to ‘done’
* Anticipates and removes any blockers/impediments to the delivery of work
* Builds a culture of continuous improvement within the team
* Celebrates the team successes and achievements Backlog Management
* Provide transparency via the product and Iteration backlogs, daily stand-ups, demos and a visible workspace
* Ensures that there are always high priority stories that have acceptance criteria written and sufficient analysis
complete in order that development may be started on day 1 of the Iteration
* Ensures the user stories have met (and adhere to) the ‘definition of ready’ Measurement and Reporting
* Works to help the team maintain a consistent and predictable velocity
* Is able to predict when work will be finished based on a team’s velocity
* Negotiates timeline with the Product Owner
* Highlights project risks including risks to delivery dates and budget to the Product Owner and other iteration Managers (via the Scrum) at the earliest opportunity
To be Successful for this role you will need:
- Qualified Scrum Master
- Proven ability in engaging with stakeholders across a large organisation and leading teams of developers.
- Well practiced in implementing and maintaining full Agile Scrum methodology.
- Experienced user of JIRA for Scrum ceremonies and progress dashboards.
- Clear communicator with a practiced understanding of when issues and risks should be raised for awareness and escalation.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.