|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Based in the Northern suburbs, this busy local government are on the search for a highly motivated and versatile HR Advisor to join their busy team for a 2 month contract until end of December 2019. Reporting to the HR Manager, the primary focus of the role will be to help the business to support to the overall HR team and wider organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advise and coach managers and employees on general HR matters particularly with regard to employment related activities
- Assisting with ongoing projects across the business
- Advise line managers and employees on various Employee Relations and Industrial Relations issues
- Provide HR reports to various stakeholders both internally and externally
- Development and execution of HR policies and procedures
To be successful in this role:
- You will have the relevant experience across ER/IR cases
- Minimum 4 years experience across HR
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive and proactive attitude towards work
Please APPLY immediately. For further information please contact Sinead Quinn at Charterhouse 03 8610 6103 or email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.