|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
You will be joining an iconic Melbourne Brand based in the heart of the CBD, in an exciting position that will see you step into a Service Desk Manager role. This is a forward thinking, innovative organisation where you will be able to put your best foot forward in an busy role. You will be managing a great team, who work together and take pride in what they do. While also looking at the bigger picture of the service management and striving for continuous improvement.
- Service Desk team management, team of 4.
- Service management including incident management, problem management and knowledge management.
- Mentor Service Desk Lead and Analysts Some hands on tech support for VIP staff members such as C level Executives.
- Procurement responsibilities such as ordering.
- Budget management Recruitment of new staff
- Experience in managing a Service Desk team, and driving continuous improvement within the environment.
- Extensive experience improving service management.
- Including incident management, problem management and knowledge management.
- Proven experience managing budgets and ordering/procurement duties.
- Ability to mentor staff, provide honest feedback and have open communication.
- Developing SLA’s You would have been involved in recruitment processes and able to conduct interviews.
- You will be a improvement focus, solution focused person.
- You will be able to engage with stakeholder, internally and externally and use your wealth of knowledge to challenge the status quo and push back where needed.
- Working knowledge of – Hardware, Desktop, Servers, Systems and Applications.
- ITIL Certified
- An approachable individual that is dedicated to providing friendly customer service/support as well as willing to go the extra mile.
- Based in the heart of the city, walking distance from tram’s and train stations.
- Collaborative team, high performing team
- Flexible hours
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before starting.
Please APPLY today or contact Jessicah@charterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.